Sunday, May 4, 2008

Blocking

"Let's get these tapes rolling.
Let's step into the roll."
But I've mastered these gimmicks
And now I'm selling the world.

The director, he called you into action
'Cause your repertoire makes up a list of distractions
And your makeup case is much too expensive
To be wasted on a two year attraction.

Well I have got a lot of big ideas, don't you even get me started...
Or on how the only thing I can say for myself is, "Well, at least I'm honest."
And honestly, I'm pretty sure that I can convince myself of anything.

So the actors tried to halt production
'Cause a disappointment stemmed from some rather brash assumptions.
And your follow-through is far too absent
To be expected in alike situations.

Back in the day, when my hair was much longer
And you were so much happier;
We really could've been something...

And the critics went to a rush of judgment
But the penitence for their bias was quite unrequited.
And the cast and crew went on with their performance
Citing, "Look what you've done trying to change someone."


-joshwhite

1 comment:

pierce said...

you really wouldn't let that one go, huh?